Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Bach

Based on research in the area of music therapy and its positive effect on physical health and intelligence, this playful music video is sure to fascinate and delight your child. Among many other beneficial effects, exposure to Bach's music has been shown to enhance creativity, improve academic achievement, reduce anxiety, and heighten mental awareness. Interesting toys, kinetic art, and other real-world objects will intrigue your baby visually as child-friendly classical orchestrations stimulate your baby's mind. Provide your prodigy-in-the-making with a rich source of stimulation they can enjoy again and again.


A whimsical, playful music video that will delight and fascinate your child. Based on research in the area of music therapy and its positive effect on physical health and intelligence, this video uses child-friendly bits of music to expose your baby to the expressive and beautiful music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Interesting toys, kinetic art and other real-world objects will intrigue very young children. For infants and toddlers from 1 to 36 months of age.

7 comments:

  1. Valerie09:30

    My son (now age 10 months) LOVES this tape! He got this for Christmas when he was 8 months old and giggles and claps at all of his favorite parts (mostly the trains). I started him out with Baby Einstein & Baby Mozart when he was 6 months old & he loved them as well. He will sit through any of them with rapt attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin's Mom09:31

    My son loves this video. He has watched it daily since he was 2 1/2 months old. He squeals with delight throughout! I highly recommend this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette a grandmother09:34

    I have purchased "Baby Mozart," "Baby Einstein" and "Baby Bach" for my granddaughter shortly after she was born...She is now 20 months old and truly enjoys watching the videos..I also enjoy sitting with her and watching and doing some action activites or pointing out various things in the tape. I highly recommend them for young children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi09:35

    This video (and this series) is excellent!! I am a mother of one, an 11-month old son. We received this as a gift when our son was 6 weeks old. Since he was about 4 months old everytime my son hears the first notes of this video he is immediately captivated! This is a fun, entertaining video. Even my 3 year old niece enjoys it. I HIGHLY recommend this video and any in this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama T09:36

    My daughter Megan is one year old and has absolutely loved this video (and Baby Mozart, but NOT Baby Einstein) since she was first introduced to it around 4 months. She is almost in a trance when she watches it, but I don't think it is an unhealthy trance (she rarely see's the tv, and when she does she isn't very interested). As explained in the video, if the parent's watch it with their baby once in a while and explain what the images are (candles, teddy bear, dolphin, train, etc.), it is a much more effective learning tool. I also highly recommend this video to any parent in need of a 1/2 hour break once in a while! HOWEVER...I do know a baby the same age as Megan who cannot sit through 2 minutes of these or any video's, nor can she sit through more that 2 pages of any baby book! If you know someone that has it, try it out first before you buy your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian's mom09:37

    My 15-month old loves this video. He oohs and ahhs at the colors and activity. The music is so relaxing; when all else fails we watch the video together and often he falls asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel-mom09:37

    A video I can stand to listen to! After years of the same-old songs, I decided to go for a change with my new baby- I am VERY glad I did.

    ReplyDelete